Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 1!

Today is officially Day 1!

Just got in from about half an hour of alternating walking/jogging, like the other day. While we were running, we passed some things that would ordinarily be scary or overstimulating (a loud truck, some excited dogs, a guy rolling a garbage can out of his garage) -- she just kept running without even a forehead furrow, like a little champ! She doesn't seem tuckered out at all, but I worked up a little sweat, so that seems right, I guess. Seems like we're more or less on the right track, Little Zo & me.

In terms of my goal of raising $600 for Lyon-Martin, I am starting the month off strong: 46% to goal! Huge thanks to my parents, my good friend & neighbor Jon, and my friend from afar & fellow homesteader-in-the-city Corey Jo for getting Zoey & me off to a strong start!

Please help if you can! Zoey promises big wet kisses to anyone who donates.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/christinedarosa/30DaysofHealth2013

1 comment:

  1. I love big wet dog kisses!
    Go Zoey, go!

    ReplyDelete