Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 9

Today we're having high winds. 35 mph gusts. Zoey hates that kind of wind. I hate that kind of wind.

We did a quick spin around the neighborhood with our very good friend AJ, coming home before we could get hit by a flying garbage can. Since that wasn't much of an effort toward developing our fitness, we spent half an hour in the garage playing soccer with Zoey. She's become a very accomplished soccer player, & is an especially fast goalie.

It tired her out enough for her usual post-jog routine to happen: a stop to slurp & slosh water all over the floor, & a big flop on the cool kitchen floor:


The soccer wasn't so much in the way of exercise for me, but I feel I got some good fitness training in today just by riding my bike home from work in a ridiculous headwind, so I say today still counts!

Zoey says, "Zzzzzzzz.....pleazzzzzzzze donate......zzzzzz...."

No comments:

Post a Comment