Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 20

Another stupid windy day. We went out for a very quick tour & came back in. Poor thing just hates the wind.

She did great though, & really gets what she's supposed to be doing. I think she enjoys the short half-block or one-block sprints more than the longer couple-of-block-long jogs. I think I do too. This project should probably be called Sprinting With Dog instead of Jogging With Dog.

As usual, when we got home, she flopped on the kitchen floor & worked hard to restore all that energy she just expended:


One of our favorite someones has suggested that perhaps Zoey can provide a personalized, autographed photograph of her adorable self to everyone who donates. Great idea! Zoey is very into it. We'll get started on those right away, & send them out on June 1 to celebrate the (no doubt) successful end to our project! 

In the meantime, it's not too late to get on Zoey's exclusive list! Zoey says, "Don't you want a photo of me? I am perfect for your home, school, or office? My fawn color goes with everything! Please donate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment