Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 7

The sun was back out today, the weather was warm, & we had a great little trip around the neighborhood. AJ, tired as she was, even decided to come out with us, making it even more fun.

Zoey showed her appreciation after we got back home:


One week down in this 31-day challenge! It's definitely been a challenge to run on uneven city sidewalks, be feeding her training treats to reinforce  good behavior & responses to my cues, & also not trip over her or bang my knees on her hard head, but so far it's been a lot of fun. 

Zoey says, "24 days to go to meet our goal of $600! If you help us get there, I promise I will come help you with your springtime weeding. I'm very good at stomping out weeds...& unfortunately, everything else. But I'm really cute so who can get mad?"

1 comment: