Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Here we go!


This is the exciting adventure of how I am training both our dog Zoey & myself to jog, by committing to jogging together each & every day during the month of May, while asking people to sponsor me to benefit of Lyon-Martin Health Services, a vital community clinic in San Francisco. 


The idea is that by May 31, Zoey & I will have built a little more fitness & a new habit, & if I reach my fundraising goal, Lyon-Martin will have $600 more dollars to put toward the excellent care they deliver every day.

You can read more detail about the clinic & my project, & also support my project by donating on my fundraising page

In the meantime, at the suggestion of a very important person, I am chronicling our misadventures here.




No comments:

Post a Comment